Here is how personal data is held and processed by my business Release…Peace. Please use the contact form if you have any questions, would like to know what data is held or would like your data to be deleted. I may ask you for identification because I do not share any data at all with other organisations or individuals.
My business Release…Peace is the data controller.Address: 23 Sullivans Quay, Cork, Ireland. T12 A2RH Phone: +353 (0) 87 149 2338
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions on how we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us when you use our Service. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations with you with regard to the processing and control of your personal data.
- We do not share, or sell, or disclose any information collected through our website with anyone except as described in this Privacy Statement. We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information we process with your consent
- Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us to do so. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
If you make an appointment with us your contact details and appointment time are stored online in the wordpress database of this website and has two factor authentication access.
I assure you of confidentiality and all session notes are handwritten and stored under lock and key. No other person has access to these session notes.
If I create a Hypnotherapy or Meditation recording during your own session recording it will be uploaded to WeTransfer – for more information on their privacy polices go to this link: https://wetransfer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210092453-How-secure-is-your-platform
No one else will have access.
Training courses, workshops and conferences
If you have booked on any of my training courses, workshops or retreats then your contact details, the information you supplied on booking, and your attendance records are stored under lock and key.No one else will have access.
- Sending a message from our website contact form
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website, Zoom, Skype or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
- Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in the ???. Our servers are in ??? and our suppliers are based in Cork County, Ireland.
Social Media Platforms
- We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol.
- It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested so.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser.
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Uses made of the information
- All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt out at any time; to notify you about changes to our services;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the “Where We Store Your Personal Data” section below for more details).
Information we receive from other sources.
- We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you.We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
- We may share your information with:
Business colleagues, relevant and appropriate authoritiesor other practitioners for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site;
- Third party support services, such as, but not limited to project management tools, accounting systems and hosting data centre.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- To protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others.
Where we store your personal data
- All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
Installing a secure firewall;
Using anti-virus protection software;
Encrypting data; and
Carrying out regular back-ups.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent or we no longer provide your children with education);
The right to restrict the use of your information;
The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
- Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below. We are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than €6.35 in respect of our administrative costs.
- If you would like to request the information we hold about you under a Subject Access Request (“SAR”) you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If you feel that your rights have been breached in any way, you should contact Michelle Hardwick at the websites given above.
- The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Removal of your information
- On request, we will delete all information we hold about you. Be aware that we will not be able to recover data that we have been asked to delete.This may limit the service we can provide to you.
Verification of your information
- When we receive any request to delete personal information, we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defence in court.
Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.