Our lives are filled with so many different stresses, challenges and distractions nowadays that it can be hard to maintain our spiritual focus, to stay connected to our inner Truth, our Self and our Soul.
As we attempt to interpret or resolve challenges, we often discover that our past experiences, traditions and thoughts are insufficient in helping us. Einstein is quoted to have said that we can’t solve a problem with the same mind that created it. So it can be invaluable to talk to someone who doesn’t have the same mind as us, who is able to listen and support us as we raise concerns about the difficulties we are facing.
A Spiritual Mentor is someone who is outside our situation, who knows, who has also been along a similar path and who can share insights as to why certain experiences are happening in our relationships, our career or our life. By talking with a Spiritual Mentor we can gain more understanding about our spiritual journey. A Spiritual Mentor encourages us to make the next steps as we navigate our way forward on our path and continue our spiritual growth.
A Spiritual Mentor provides you with an opportunity to have a very personal experience, to ask the questions that continue to come up in your spiritual growth, to go deeper with those questions and make real progress on your spiritual journey. Spiritual Mentoring can be extremely beneficial as it can also help you to:
- Feel supported as you go through significant life transitions and make life-changing decisions
- Become free from the sense of futility, our feeling stuck, troubled or lost
- Gain a sense of purpose in your personal and work life
- Create space and time to reflect on what you want to do with the rest of your life
- Orient your life towards the true source of peace, love, and happiness within you…
Regular weekly or monthly Spiritual Mentoring Meetings can be especially transformative as they give us an opportunity to explore and resolve present challenges and connect more deeply within. We find it easier then to maintain our connection to our purpose, mission and deepest calling.
Here are some of the many benefits of Spiritual Mentoring Meetings can bring you. You can:
- Find clarity and meaning in your daily life as you develop your Self
- Reach ever-new plateaus of self-awareness, inner connection and peace through reflection
- Utilize all the experiences, training and components of your life
- Increase your understanding about the changes that are happening in your life/practice/profession/relationships
- Unravel where you are and where you want to go
- Feel understood and guided on your journey
- Have regular support and assistance in your spiritual development – as and when you need it
- Gain more meaning from what you are experiencing
- Relate your experiences to the bigger picture of your life
- Achieve balance and happiness, feel in harmony with family and partners
- Fulfil your personal and spiritual dreams
- Experience a greater ability to engage with, respond to and take wholesome action in all aspects of your life
Typically Spiritual Mentoring Meetings last one hour, they can be in person or on Skype/Zoom.
Your first Spiritual Mentoring Meeting hour is £55 (UK).
Follow-on meetings are £75 (UK) for one hour.
Get the necessary direction you need – contact Michelle in confidence to begin your Spiritual Mentoring Meetings now!