When we are able to understand current difficulties and resolve our challenges, we gain a deeper awareness of ourselves and life. We can connect more fully to our life purpose and our reason for being. We realise why we are drawn to certain places, people, activities, and behaviours.
It’s such an honour for me, to be part of every clients’ journey of evolution and growth. By tapping into the extraordinary power of the mind and subconscious, we connect to a greater wisdom beyond the ordinary mind. The processing during a consultation isn’t about “fixing” anything or even re-living it; it’s about understanding, releasing and evolving from it.
The tools and techniques Michelle utilizes can help clients who are looking to discover more about themselves and connect more fully to their ‘inner knowing’. When clients are ready to find the root cause or source of their difficulties the following benefits can also be experienced:
- Increase in confidence, self-esteem, self-acceptance, self-respect
- Changes from negative to positive behaviours
- Healing and releasing the wounds of rejection, betrayal, humiliation, injustice and/ore abandonment
- Transformation of current challenges, repressed thoughts, patterns and habits
- Disconnection to old “triggers” and conditions
- Understanding and the ability to heal relationship challenges
- Becoming free from inherited imprints, conditioning left from unprocessed experiences or trauma, including family patterns
- Releasing negative emotions and beliefs e.g. anger, depression, grief, frustration, trapped feelings
- Increased feelings of security, safety and inner power
- The ability to cope with fears in a new more positive, empowering and/or spiritual way
- New feelings of balance, love, peace, connection and self-belief
- Increased happiness, passion and ability to achieve the goals in life
- New healthy habits, increased motivation and a positive attitude
So many of my clients have been looking to improve themselves and their quality of life. After our time together they have gone on to have great emotional, mental, physical as well as spiritual health.