Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
Neuro means “of the mind”. Linguistic is the study of language. NLP or Neurolinguistic Programming is the way we communicate with ourselves. Using NLP, you can programme the language of your mind.
Developed in the US by Dr John Grinder, a well-known professor of linguistics and Richard Bandler they produced a linguistic model that identified language patterns of a few gifted individuals:
- Family Therapist Virginia Satir
- Gestalt Therapist Fritz Perls
- Hypnotherapist Milton Erickson
- Anthropologist Gregory Bateson
Now in its third decade, NLP has evolved considerably since its beginnings in the mid-1970s. It has spread around the world, touching the lives of millions of people.
Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Can Help You
Whether you have things that are limiting you; would like to be more successful but don’t know how; want to rid yourself of low mood, anxiety or phobias; or are ready communicate more effectively and work through relationship issues, NLP can help. It is also really effective in helping you to:
- Improve your confidence
- Feel better, improve your quality of life
- Reduce stress levels
- Release depression
- Deal with phobias
- Set and achieve personal and professional goals
- Give effective presentations and be confident when speaking in public
- Improve your communication and relationships
- Change the responses and old patterns of behaviour that don’t work for you to the ones that allow you to life your life to the full
- Design a better future for yourself and achieve a better life
I use NLP in conjunction with other therapies and methods for the best results, dependent upon the change you are seeking. One thing is for sure, it works, as long as you’re prepared to make the change.
Have you got to a point where you know it’s time for a change? Then book your consultation with Michelle now and free yourself from those inner limitations that no longer serve you.