Weekly Guided Mindfulness, Meditation and Relaxation Classes in Cork, Ireland
Dates – September 25th from 7.30-8.30pm (Beginners) and 8.30-9.30pm (Advanced).
October 2nd; 9th; 16th; 23rd – 7.30-8.30pm (Beginners) and 8.30pm-9.30pm (Advanced) (not held on 30th Oct).
November 6th; 13th; 20th; 27th – 7.30-8.30pm (Beginners) and 8.30pm-9.30pm (Advanced).
December 4th; 11th; 18th – 7.30-8.30pm (Beginners) and 8.30pm-9.30pm (Advanced).
This is an opportunity to schedule time for self-care, calmness and relaxation into your diaries.
Be sure to book early!
Come along and experience Michelle’s guided meditations in Passage West, Cork.
Take time for yourself to find your inner peace.
The Wonder of the Soul weekend retreat experiences are residential, all-inclusive weekends usually held every 3-4 months in the peaceful, quiet, and positively energized locations in Ireland.
Each weekend is a journey of awakening and spiritual evolution designed for personal empowerment and healing. No prior training is required, just a keen interest in self-development, growth and a desire to expand your awareness about life, yourself and others.
Check out Michelle’s event calendar for more details of her Weekend Retreats in Ireland here
Enjoy some ‘me time’ to unplug and reconnect with yourself.
Held every 2 years, the Journey of the Soul, is an 8-night residential programme offering a true opportunity to expand, advance, evolve and further assist you on your spiritual path. This is a very personal and custom experience that offers you the perfect, private environment with space to tune into the voice of your heart, your soul and higher consciousness. The week is designed to advance and deepen your spiritual connection as well as help you to open inner doors to a greater consciousness and:
- Elevate your connection to your soul
- Expand your evolution
- Open more of your soul gifts
- Reorient to your soul purpose
- Reconnect to your new Self, your inner-authority and your life
- Acquire new skills and awareness to aid every aspect of your being
- Tap into your deepest potential and manifest your wishes, dreams and desires
- Gain a sense of spiritual direction
- Reconnect to the real, divine you; to your authenticity; your true worth and value
- Feel truly remarkable – and bring that feeling home with you!
A deeper level of consciousness and perspective –
unlike anything you have experienced before.
- October Mindfulness and Meditation – Revive Well Being Day on 7th October, Clonakilty
- Weekly Meditation Classes very Tuesdays (recommencing Tuesdays 25th September 2018) at the Maryborough Hotel Gym in Douglas, Cork. Beginners classes from 7.30-.30pm and Advanced classes from 8.30pm – 9.30pm.
- Fortnightly Meditation Classes in Passage West – (recommencing 24th September 2018) more details here
- Fortnightly Meditation & Mindfulness Classes for Employees – Johnson Controls JCI International, One Albert Quay Cork.
- Pepsico – Womens International Day March 2018 – Colour, Well-Being and Meditation
- More details about our 2018 events here
- Every Friday in May 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th at the Maryborough Hotel Gym in Douglas, Cork from 7pm – 8pm. More details here
- March 31st, 2017 Maryborough Spa Douglas, Cork 7.30pm – 8.30pm Download PDF
- February 17th, 2017 Dunedin Community Hub, New Zealand 7pm – 8.30 pm (local time) Download PDF
- January 26th, 2017 Maryborough Spa Douglas, Cork 7pm Download PDF
- January 17th, 2017 Bhuti, London 12pm
- January 16th, 2017 Bhuti, London 7.30pm